Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Tree's at the Palace

Sofia and Carl Philip took their turn this year to receive the Christmas Tree's at the Royal Palace. For the past 2 years, you might recall that Victoria and Estelle have taken the outing, but this year they let Sweden's newest Princess and her Prince have a turn! I was upset that we would not be seeing Estelle but that lasted until I saw Sofia's dress. I am in love with it! (Make a Mental Note- much like purple is the way to Order of Splendor's heart, Blues and Greens are the way to mine!)

A photo posted by @skogisgranar on

Sofia wore a new dress from H&M, while it is not online, Kungliga Modebloggen was kind enough to snap a photo at a local store and post it. She wore her Red Valentino Jacket that she gets great wear out of, and YSL black Pumps. I think this is a solid A outfit and I hope we will see the dress again! If she's done with it- she could just mail it to me! :D Her bracelet comes from Caroline Svedbom.




4 comments:

  1. Not sure where to post this but I thought you wanted to see these photos of Sofia fron the 26th of November 2015: http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/prinsparet-anlander-till-den-exklusiva-festen/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is my post from that day! http://theroyalsandi.blogspot.com/2015/11/project-playgrounds-dinner.html

      Delete
  2. Thanks! :)
    I can tell you that the dress from H & M is very flattering. I bought it yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so jealous! I love the dress!! Hopefully it will be available soon in the store near me!

      Delete