Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sofia in Red Valentino

So this find I have kept very hush hush and tucked away for at least a month- why? Simply because I was not 100% sure about it. But after coming back to it again- I think I am right.

So remember all the way back to September when the Opening of the Government happened? Sofia wore this lovely skirt suit. I loved the pleats and how it was fun but also very appropriate for this kind of event.

 One day while searching for something of Madeleine's actually I came across this jacket. It looked familiar. I really think it is what Sofia wore! I tried to get a confirmation from Valentino's Press Department but they were unhelpful so I have just decided to make the decision myself.
This coat is a little longer but I think it is till the same. What do you think?

UPDATE: YourLoveMoments shared with me that there is indeed a shorter version of the coat!

4 comments:

  1. I think you might be right!!!

    Ccile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looks like she had it shortened.

      Delete
  2. there is Jacket as you say from Red Valentino in same long
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/thing?id=114243792

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had not seen that one in my searching. I am going to update the post now.

      Delete